Episode 86: In a first, Kriket is joined by a guest! Patti is a long time friend and runs the Edmonton drumming circle. In this episode, Patti and Kriket discuss running a drumming circle!
If you are enjoying these podcasts, and find value in them, please consider supporting us at https://shamansway.net/to/patreon. Every little bit helps keep the lights on!
To ask a question or request a topic for a future episode, contact us here.
Be sure to claim your free lifetime membership to Shaman’s Way. You’ll receive advanced notice on new offerings and great discounts on classes plus free access to our very popular drumming tracks found in the shamanic library!
You may also be interested in these podcast episodes:
Interested in making your own smudges, but not sure where to start? Check out Kriket’s eBook: The Book of Smudge!
New to Shamanism? We recommend:
- Get started with journeys.
- Download audio tracks to journey to (drum and rattle tracks).
- Spend some time with one of these guided meditations.
- More on the Medicine Wheel, a great source for journey ideas!
- Click here for the Shaman’s Way YouTube channel!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating in your podcast app and share it with others – it really helps us out a lot and we really do appreciate it!