Dismemberment is a rare and powerful event within Shamanic work that is often not well understood. Join us as Kriket explores dismemberment in our 62nd episode of the Shaman’s Way podcast.
To ask a question or request a topic for a future episode, contact us here.
- Books mentioned in this episode:
Be sure to claim your free lifetime membership to Shaman’s Way. You’ll receive advanced notice on new offerings and great discounts on classes plus free access to our very popular drumming tracks found in the shamanic library!
New to Shamanism? We recommend:
- Get started with journeys.
- Download audio tracks to journey to (drum and rattle tracks).
- Spend some time with one of these guided meditations.
- More on the Medicine Wheel, a great source for journey ideas!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating in your podcast app and share it with others – it really helps us out a lot and we really do appreciate it!