Search Results for: book
How to create your own smudges for shamanic work
and deepen your work with spirit by enhancing the tools you work with.
Within Shamanism, we tailor the work we are doing based on what it is we are hoping to change, explore, or heal. We may journey to the lower world to seek understanding as to why a new power animal has entered our lives or the upper world to learn from the spirit of elders. Perhaps one will journey to the heart chakra for matters of love or to the root chakra to work on trust.
We can shape our intention prior to entering a journey to help guide us to these different locations. We can also shape the alter we use, the ritual we perform or the medicine wheel we set up prior to entering a spiritual journey. And yes, we can even tailor the smudge we use to best resonate with the work and healing we wish to perform.
In the Book of Smudge, we explore the many aspects of smudge so that you too can create custom smudges specific to enhancing your own personal shamanic experience.
Key areas include in the book include (but are not limited to):
- How to Smudge
- Aspects of Smudge:
- Tones: Related to the perception of smell, there are High, Mid and Low tones that can align well when working with the chakras.
- Directions: As with power animals, the ingredients have directional alignments and can help with working in each of those areas.
- Worlds: Upper, lower, middle or a combination thereof, use the right ingredients to deepen your journey into each.
- Ingredients: Explore many common smudge ingredients each complete with a listing of it’s aspects and a spiritual description.
- Feather Fans: A bonus chapter on feather fans how and tailoring the fan can further enhance your spiritual journey.
By purchasing now, you will be able to immediately download this eBook in PDF format, and you will have lifetime access to all future updates to the book.
Please note that the price is in US dollars.